Alchemy Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The White Stone of Urine

+17
ThPhARTh
kerkring
WCH
urgyen
Field
WildAlchemist
phliosehea
Salazius
carabric
Green Lion
ryanl
backlash
horticult
harveydent
deviadah
LadyHydralisk
BeautifulEvil
21 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The White Stone of Urine Empty The White Stone of Urine

Post  BeautifulEvil Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:34 pm

This is the white stone of urin. The white stone will give birth to the red stone after slowly being digested by heat with the white earth (ammonium nitrate).

The key to the whole work is in obtaining the prima materia from its source. I will now give some steps below, please note these aren't detailed steps, just an overview of the process.

1. Obtain the Prime Materia, and freshly distilled water.
2. Mix these two in perfect ratios.
3. Let sit, and then collect the oil from the top of the solution.
4. Dry the collected oil (it will turn into a powder).
5. Wash the powder, and remove the impurities.

There are other ways of working, and speeding up this process. Throughout the thread you will encounter these methods. Whether or not they yield the same oil/film layer is my guess.

Last edited by BeautifulEvil on Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:16 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Removed Specific Inaccuracies.)
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2007-10-10

http://www.englishgematria.com

Back to top Go down

The White Stone of Urine Empty Re: The White Stone of Urine

Post  LadyHydralisk Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:36 pm

Fascinating stuff, Beautiful Evil, thanks for posting this...
LadyHydralisk
LadyHydralisk
Rectificando
Rectificando

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2007-10-08

http://kitsunehole.proboards51.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:30 am

LadyHydralisk, I'm glad you find it interesting. I was just telling deviadah that I will try to get a digital camera and take pictures of the processes.
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyHydralisk Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:50 pm

BeautifulEvil wrote:LadyHydralisk, I'm glad you find it interesting. I was just telling deviadah that I will try to get a digital camera and take pictures of the processes.

Great, I will look forward to it, it's almost impossible to find such photographs online...
LadyHydralisk
LadyHydralisk
Rectificando
Rectificando

Number of posts : 143

http://kitsunehole.proboards51.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  deviadah Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:12 pm

Remember that the quality of an image is not as important as the image itself, so don't delay these pics out of such concerns!

Third Eye

By the way what is the aim of this process? A drink or an exercise?

Confused
deviadah
deviadah
Occultum
Occultum

Number of posts : 875

http://deviadah.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:27 pm

By the way what is the aim of this process? A drink or an exercise?

The outcome? To obtain enough material to make the red stone for medicine or the transmutation of metals.

Creating the white stone seems to be easy enough, but making the red stone from the white stone is one of the trickier steps.

Last edited by BeautifulEvil on Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  deviadah Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:56 pm

BeautifulEvil wrote:Creating the white stone seems to be easy enough, but making the red stone from the white stone is one of the trickier steps.
Well it has been a month... is it too soon to ask if you have managed to do the tough part?

Not trying to give you stress here... just curious!

Third Eye
deviadah
deviadah
Occultum
Occultum

Number of posts : 875

http://deviadah.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:15 pm

The White Stone of Urine Stonesmallbt2

Take a look at it folks. This is the white stone. Sorry for the horrible image quality, and you're right, it does appear slightly yellow. That's because it is slightly yellow -- I haven't managed to do a proper washing yet. I need to buy some microfine filters before I try again (when I filtered it last time, I lost some of the precious stone because of the porous nature of the filter I used).

I've yet to do a bioassay. I'm still slightly paranoid this material might be white phosphorus, and I shoudn't be, because I've already exposed it to air and it didn't ignite.

Obviously this powder is composed of elements of some sort, and I would like to know what they are before I begin ingesting any material. I'm still set in my chemistry ways, never ingest any unidentified chemical or substance.
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

The White Stone of Urine Empty Is that Electrum, congrats!

Post  harveydent Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:57 am

I presume that is electrum? A mixture of Silver and Gold particles crushed to a very fine measure.

The Red stone, hmm, electrum fused with Iron III Nitrate perhaps... Third Eye

Expensive stuff and I am refering to the gold and silver not the iron nitrate!

Extreamly wise to not stick it near your mouth, I wonder how meny people went stark raving Mad from ingesting Philosophers Mercury, the phrase mad as a hatter stems from the days when hatters soaked leather hat bands in mercury.

Sticking it in your mouth and not knowing what it is can be very hazardous for your health, specially if it turns out to be the Salt of Ammon (Sal Ammoniac / Arsnic!)

Sol (the Sun) is its father and Luna (the Moon) is its mother, rock on hermes!

To quote John Dee

Of The Philosophic Vitriol

After the philosophers' Sulphur is made, which in loco masculi is to make the King or man, now you must have the female or wife, which is the Mercury of the Philosophers or the materia prima lapidis, which must be made artificially; for our Azoth is not common Vinegar, but is extracted with the common Azoth, and there is a Salt made of materia prima or Mercury of the Philosophers, which is coagulated in the belly of the earth. When this matter is brought to light it is not clear and it is found everywhere; it is ponderous and hath a scent of a dead body. Take this matter, distil, calcine, sublime and reduce it to ashes, for if an artist want ashes, how can he make a Salt, and he that hath not a metalline Salt, how can he make the philosophers' Mercury?

Therefore if you have calcined the matter, then extract its Salt, rectify it well, let it shoot into the Vitriol, which must be sweet without any corrosiveness or sharpness of Salt. Then you get the philosophers' Vitriol or Philosophic Oil. Make further of it a mercurial water. Thus you have performed an artificial work. This is called the philosophers' Azoth, which purgeth Laton that is not yet washed. For Azoth washeth Laton, as the ancient philosophers have told two or three thousand years agone. For the philosophical Salt or Laton must with its own humidity, or its own mercurial water be purged, dissolved, distilled, attract its Magnet and stay with it. And this is the philosophers' Mercury or Mercurius duplicatus, and it consists of two Spirits, or a Spirit and a water of the Salt of Metals. Then this water beareth the name of Succus Lunaris, Aqua Coelestis, Acetum Philosophorum, Aqua Sulphuris, Aqua Permanens, Aqua Benedicta. Take eight or ten parts of this water and one part of the Ferment or Sulphur of Sol; set it in the philosophers' egg, lute it well; put it in the athanor, into that vaprous yet dry fire; govern it to the appearance of a black, white and red colour; then you get the Philosophers' Stone.

But youve probably read it!

harveydent
Interiora
Interiora

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Back to top Go down

The White Stone of Urine Empty Let me know

Post  harveydent Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:33 am

Let me know when you succeed with the red stone, SEND ME SOME! Tongue

Sulphuric acid and Electrum Salts, Electrum Sulphide or Nitric acid and Electrum Salts, Electrum Nitrate (sounds explosive!)

No wonder no one could find the stone, damn thing evaporated! LOL

harveydent
Interiora
Interiora

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:55 pm

This white powder is produced from the urine process, and should not contains any real dangerous chemicals or elements. I'm almost 99% sure it's not white phosphorus. I'm just the paranoid type when it comes to these things.

I'm almost sure this material is a mixture of ORMEs type transition metals. Most definitely ORME style iridium and rhodium (since these are contained in our brain), but I'm not sure what else could be in it.

I tried a small amount of it, less than a pinhead worth, and I'm still alive. I didn't notice any toxic effects of any kind. I can get an analysis done on this material for around 100-150 dollars.
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

The White Stone of Urine Empty Salts of pee

Post  harveydent Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:35 pm

Urinated Salt's (yuk)

Not surprising I hear that some people actually drink a pint of their own pee, they consider it beneficial and surprisingly the ancient summerians and the people of the god SOMA, ingested Fly Agaric or got some poor idiot to ingest the Fly Agaric, then drank his pee as his body had broken down all the toxins leaving them with a nice golden high.

But the idea of drinking someone else's wee is just abhorant to most, its suggested that if you have an open would and no spirit or clean water with which to clean the wound you should pee on it, now thats all well and good providing the guy doing the pee'ing hasnt had the clap! ROFL!

harveydent
Interiora
Interiora

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:33 pm

You must remember that the white powder is most likely NOT a salt of any kind. The alchemical name for such an insoluble powder is termed a "stone" because it's insoluble in most solvents, just like "rocks" and other "stones."

Human urine does have many beneficial chemical substances in it, many of which are being studied by modern science in hopes of using it for curing various diseases and also life extension. However, they're probably not processing the urine like alchemists. We seek something that isn't quite chemical in nature, it's not quite elemental either, it's more of a "mystical" substance of sorts, and this is exactly what comprises the white stone.

You're right about the soma and the Amanita Muscaria mushroom. Shamans would take these mushrooms and they would "purify" the psychoactive substances so that they are suitable for the less experienced individuals. The toxic ibotenic acid is decarboxylated into a less toxic molecule called muscimol. However, it's quite possible that these stories are a corruption of more occult and arcane dogmas.

Fresh urine does act as an antiseptic, and helps the wound heal. Local tribes of the rainforest would utilize this method. On closing, I feel this material has definitely had an impact, but it's not all too noticeable at this point. I have a fairly high amount of spiritual energy to begin with, so small amounts of the white stone will be almost unnoticeable to me. I will experiment with larger doses in the future, and report back on any physiological/spiritual effects.
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

Post  harveydent Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:27 am

One a day, Korean Ginseng, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Potatoe Fiber, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Hydroxypropyl Methl Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Glycerol, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Silica Colloidial.

Thats my daily intake, I am only 32 but am already using ginseng. It's never been proven to prolong life but then again its never been disproven either.

If Monatomic gold is good for you, then more research should be made, perhaps its when you remove the silver particles from the powdered electrum, by using a re-agent, the final salts filtered off by disolution would be tiny particles of powdered gold.

Arabic (الكيمياء )(al-kimiya) is also associated with the language of Tawil, in which everything has a hidden meaning. The fact it is not a stone comes as no surprise but it starts out its life as one. Wink

Heres a pic of the white stone.

harveydent
Interiora
Interiora

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:40 pm

harveydent, I think you're making the grave mistake of assuming there is only one philosophers stone, only one white stone, and only one red stone. This is in error, because there are many of these!

Here's an image of what the white powder looks like just after being harvested from the appropriate source:

EDIT: Please send me a PM if you want to view the photo.

Last edited by BeautifulEvil on Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

The White Stone of Urine Empty Re: white stone

Post  harveydent Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:04 am

true, but one contains iridium rhodium and platinum the other contains silver (luna) and gold (sol). Wink

What a profit their making selling milky paste with no fine gold in it. 29.99 and immortality is yours.. yeah right!

Forgive my scepticism, but if it was that easy we'd all be drinking the stuff... Although I must confess I have drunk loads of gold leaf flakes with absolutely no dicernable differance, I didnt glow comming off a mount clutching a tablet in my hand! (Maybe the alcohol mixed with it made me feel like I did for 5-hours, but nasty headache in the morning!). Smile

harveydent
Interiora
Interiora

Back to top Go down

The White Stone of Urine Empty white stone!?

Post  horticult Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:17 am

6.,7.,8..03.08 i started 3 batches of golden water, each day separately, in order
to get that oil. diluted by distilled water 1:1. 6&8 stored in glass dia15x16cm, 7.
in plastic oval 37x25x4cm, all open. stored in a twilight room, temperature cca
19oC.
long time basically nothing.
today - 5.4.:
6.: several grey-silver "maps" on surface, very very thin membrane, drop surface 2cm
7.: something on the surface, but not iridiscent, almost everything evaporated
8.: several 1mm specks on surface, drop surface 2cm

so, where is some mistake? what i should do to continue??
horticult
horticult
Interiora
Interiora

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Back to top Go down

The White Stone of Urine Empty Re: White Stone !?

Post  harveydent Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:15 pm

Try one of these;

The White Stone of Urine Skalec09

harveydent
Interiora
Interiora

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:41 pm

Forgive my scepticism, but if it was that easy we'd all be drinking the stuff... Although I must confess I have drunk loads of gold leaf flakes with absolutely no dicernable differance, I didnt glow comming off a mount clutching a tablet in my hand! (Maybe the alcohol mixed with it made me feel like I did for 5-hours, but nasty headache in the morning!).
Gold, in it's natural elemental state, is actually a biologically inactive element, and passes through the body unused. This is why you hear me mention the "white powder" of gold in many of my threads. The white powder of gold is not biologically inactive, and is quite active. The white powder of gold can only be produced by an enormous amount of heat and fire. There are various wet methods to produce it, but I feel the ancient method of producing the white powder is much better. The gold is not only burned, but it is incinerated into ashes. This white power of gold is not elemental, and will not show up as gold when subjected to analysis. This white powder is already supremely strong, if you obtain the real thing, but can also be multiplied and concentrated.

so, where is some mistake? what i should do to continue??
I have found that the addition of saliva is the key to the production of the oil, but you cannot just add saliva to the urine - there is a process. Get a cup of distilled water, drink from it some, and then set it aside for a day or so. Be sure to cover it up, we don't want any bugs to fall in and spoil the water. Take some of this water and place it in a new cup, and then proceed to collect the GW as one would normally. This will insure the production of the oil, and it most often occurs within a week, but has been known to take up to a month. Once you have a good batch, you can collect the oil/film and in a week or so it will have produced more.
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

The White Stone of Urine Empty Re: The White Stone

Post  horticult Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:24 am

Hello BeautifulEvil,
thx 4 re.
Sorry, but I am not sure what did you mean /I am not english native/. Should I
take a cup of a distilled water, take a sip from it, let it stay, and the rest then use
for diluting /1:1 ?/ ??.
Btw, I am planning to make some ORMUS from sea salt via lye, stuff from
blender or mg trap was without effect, but I am missing proper salt - hard to get
some raw & without bloody iodine...
horticult
horticult
Interiora
Interiora

Back to top Go down

The White Stone of Urine Empty 1 harvest

Post  horticult Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:18 am

The White Stone of Urine Wp000c10
horticult
horticult
Interiora
Interiora

Back to top Go down

The White Stone of Urine Empty Re: White Stone

Post  harveydent Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:56 pm

You see what I'm driving at though dont you BeautifulEvil, sea water and lye, their all at it... LOL

Mercury Poisoning (Sea water will make you mad for a reason)

Last edited by harveydent on Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

harveydent
Interiora
Interiora

Back to top Go down

The White Stone of Urine Empty Re: White Stone

Post  harveydent Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:57 pm

On a seperate note, gold has been found to bond with sulphur. Article located here.

P-mercaptobenzoic acids, thats erm, a mercury based acid, so you can say yay for mercury now!

harveydent
Interiora
Interiora

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautifulEvil Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:26 pm

Should I take a cup of a distilled water, take a sip from it, let it stay, and the rest then use for diluting 1:1?
Yeah, you got it! That's exactly what I mean, but you need to "age" the water some before you dilute the urine with it. Also, I believe the ratio should be more like 1:4 (water:urine).

Interesting picture horticult, is that what I think it is?

You see what I'm driving at though dont you BeautifulEvil, sea water and lye, their all at it...
Yeah, I've never been a proponent of the seawater/ormus production method. There are too many impurities in sea water, and even though some m-state metals may exist in sea water, there are just too many bad things that outweigh the good.

I believe the true way to create m-state transition metal elixirs is to burn them to "ashes." This is the particular method the ancients used to produce the white powder of gold.
\
BeautifulEvil
BeautifulEvil
Occultum
Occultum

Back to top Go down

The White Stone of Urine Empty Re: The White Stone

Post  horticult Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:54 am

Dried stuff collected from surface and washed /washing on previous 1 harvest photo/.
The White Stone of Urine Wp001c10
horticult
horticult
Interiora
Interiora

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down